Thursday, January 11, 2018

2018 Message from The Voice

Image result for 2018 new year images   Hello ! Image result for 2018 new year images

Hello everyone!

It has been nice to be missed 😊 

When I started this blog, I did it purely with the hope of helping dancers in Asia find competitions to attend as there were very few in our respective countries. Since then competitions have boomed in every Asian country in South East Asia and the Asia Pacific region. I have done my best to keep up with all the different ones that were going on around me and started contacting regular organizers to get a information that I could pass on to people.

Though I know NOW that many of you actually use this blog to plan your annual competition schedules in the region, there was virtually no feedback from anyone about whether they found this site useful or not. The first person to actually thank me for my efforts was Belman Salihovic who encouraged his dancers to look up the blog for information. The second was the lovely Hristina Semova - I love this woman. The latest has been Mikhail Eremeev - he and his warm wife & talented son have been a couple I've watched and supported for many years on the Singapore dance scene.

The last two years have been challenging as I nursed my ailing mother till her passing and then spending another year just sorting out her estate and my own health issues. All this has not allowed me to spend any where near as much time as I would like on things that I am passionate about. I could only manage to keep dancers updated by sharing information I found, on my Facebook page @bronyathevoicebishorek.

2018 will be the year to catch up on the things closest to my heart and I aim to make this blog one of the priorities. It is always hard to regain the discipline of routine once we have stepped away from it for a while, so give me a bit of time to get the rhythm back.

Meanwhile, as I always say - check in often for updates throughout the year. Make the effort to make this year great!

Image result for 2018 quotes

Wishing everyone only the very best 💖

Bronya

No comments: